20 Customer Satisfaction Quotes To Boost Employee Morale In COVID_19 Situation
1. The single most important thing is to make people happy. If you are making people happy, as a side effect, they will be happy to open up their wallets and pay you. ~ Derek Sivers, Founder CD Baby
2 . We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better. ~ Jeff Bezos, Founder & CEO of Amazon
3. Loyal customers, they don’t just come back, they don’t simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you. ~ Chip Bell
4. If you’re competitor focused, you have to wait until there is a competitor doing something. Being customer-focused allows you to be more pioneering. ~ Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon.com
5. You can close more business in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get people interested in you. ~ Dale Carnegie, Writer & Lecturer
6. If you make a sale, you can make a living. If you make an investment of time and good service in a customer, you can make a fortune. ~ Jim Rohn, Author and Motivational Speaker
7. Let’s take most of the money we would’ve spent on paid advertising and paid marketing and instead of spending it on that, invest it in the customer experience/customer service and then let our customers do the marketing for us through word of mouth. ~ Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos. After all, superior customer service drives higher revenue and growth for a business.
8. There is a big difference between a satisfied customer and a loyal customer. Never settle for ‘satisfied’. ~ Shep Hyken, Customer Service Expert, Author, Blogger, and Speaker
9. A customer is the most important visitor on our premises. He is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption on our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favour by serving him. He is doing us a favour by giving us an opportunity to do so. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
10. The customer’s perception is your reality. ~ Kate Zabriskie
11. Going above and beyond involves making customers “feel special” and helping them out even when it may not make sense. ~ Neil Patel, KISSmetrics
12. Make a customer, not a sale. ~ Katherine Barchetti
13. A satisfied customer is one who will continue to buy from you, seldom shop around, refer other customers and in general be a superstar advocate for your business.” ~ Gregory Ciotti
14. Your customer doesn’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” ~ Damon Richards
15. Our greatest asset is the customer! Treat each customer as if they are the only one!” ~ Laurice Leitao, Customer Service Professional SeraCare Life Sciences
16. Most consumers don’t mind hearing from brands as long as it is a solution,” where we are not trying to sell something, but we are trying to solve something.” ~ Kelly Frederickson – CEO of MullenLowe
17. The key is to keep the DNA of the business intact so that when we come back out of this incredible, unique situation, we have all the building blocks we started with before to spring right back into the business.” ~ Kevin O’Leary – Entrepreneur and co-star of Shark Tank
18. The number one thing is to focus on is employees and customers, keep them well, keep them employed, and keep them mentally healthy.” ~ Brian Moynihan, CEO of Bank of America and Chair of the World Economic Forum’s International Business Council
19. We need to learn the lessons that are being shown from this virus,” Dr. Michael J. Ryan, WHO Informal Advisory Group.
20. This too shall pass”~ Eastern Monarch in 1848The last one is apt for the current situation, in fact for every challenging situation. Each inspirational quote gives us the motivation to strive harder, carries a deep significance, and helps to boost employee morale and customer satisfaction. Together, we need to form a healthy attitude and perception towards business and serve our customers. These also serve as a comfort, especially during the difficult times faced due to the current COVID 19 pandemic. Every quote here reminds us that hope rises like the morning sun. Motivation is the backbone for the success of any business and these inspirational quotes can give you the right mindset to face any challenge and work even harder!